3 rd biopsy

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi lovely ladies well i am back again i had tvu in september last year and biopsy which was all clear but said they wanted me to have a hyteroscopy for a closer look skip tol this year 23rd jan nearly 3 weeks ago had the fore mentioned plus another biopsy had letter saying i have changed cells and need a in depth biopsy and hyteroscopy under general this time feeling rather stressed any feed back is appreciated as im really thinking the worse 3 biopsys in 5 months is a worry bless you all and thank you xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Gosh Kerry that just plain sucks! I wish I had something more positive to say, but I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You are a marvel of inner fortitude to have hung onto your sanity through all this.

Personally if this were in the States, AFTER the 2d hysteroscopy was done I would smile sweetly to the doc and say that the 1st hysteroscopy was on the house since s/he didn't do it properly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.