Worried about Pregnancy

Posted , 2 users are following.

My boyfriend gas not inserted his penis he has pressed my boobs suck my boobs he has done fingering licked my anus he has done oral sex I am worried am i pregnant

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

• Posted

The only way you can possibly be pregnant is if you had actual sexual intercourse- so your boyfriend would have to have inserted his penis into your vagina for that to happen. If he hasn't done this, then you're not pregnant

• Posted

No he hasnt inserted his penis into my vagina he has done fingering in my anus and licked my anus i am worried because i got my periods on 23rd jan and we met on 16th jan nw i am worried as i am not getting my periods for feburary
    • Posted

Please reply me as soon as possible
    • Posted

I am assuming you are young, so if you are a teen, having irregularities in your periods is very common in the first few years. However, if you got yours on Jan 23rd, I mean I don't know how your cycle works, but I should think based on the average cycle, that you wouldn't be due on it yet anyway but in the next few days. It will probably come within the next week or so, but if not don't worry about it because if you haven't had actual sexual intercourse than it is impossible for you to be pregnant.

• Posted

If i am on my periods and my boyfriend suck my boobs smootch wid me abd do oral sex dn also there is no chances of pregnancy
    • Posted

Please rply fast
    • Posted

I am 20 yrs of age
    • Posted

There is a zero chance of being pregnant unless he entered your vagina. Any other sexual activity will not produce a pregnancy. At 20, you may experience the odd period which is late/skipped I am also 20 and this does occasionally happen to everyone. But I'm sure you'll probably get it soon.

• Posted

Means using condom
    • Posted

That is something entirely up to you. I was in no way suggesting you should do that, but If it is some thing you want to do in the future and you want to avoid pregnancy, then you need to use some form of birth control/contraceptives. Of course bare in mind the only way to 100% guarantee you won't get pregnant is not having sex, so if you're not sure then don't do it for the sake of it.

• Posted

Ok thanku soo mch for helping me out
    • Posted

I am still geting a lot worried as he was on me fully
    • Posted

Plz rply ry8 nw
    • Posted

Unless he was in your vagina, then you are NOT pregnant
    • Posted

Today is the date last time i got my periods 23rd jan at 12 o clock at night i m getting worried now a lot lot and lit of tention
    • Posted

Plz rply as soon as possible
    • Posted

Periods don't always come in the exact date of the month you last got them. Besides even if you miss a period it isn't a big deal. Seen as you have not had intercourse, it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to be pregnant therefore you are NOT and have nothing to worry about

• Posted

Properly explain me what intercorse means?
    • Posted

Rply fast plz
    • Posted

Intercourse is if he entered his penis into your vagina
    • Posted

No he dint he hasnt seen my vagina we he has jst seen my anus licked it and fingered it nt insertrd his penis in my anus also
    • Posted

Now rply me?
    • Posted

Unless he entered your vagina then like I said before, it is impossible so please stop believing you are pregnant

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.