Nasal drip in throat please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone. I've been experiencing a wet sensation in the top of my head (not in the sinus area) but I went to my gp today who told me that it was my sinuses draining. Do they really drain from up there as well? I'm scared this is my brain leaking instead! He was in a rush so I don't know if he really listened to me. sad

Additional info: I don't have a sinus infection, have been using antihistamines and nasal spray for about a month.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Lisa

I have posted this treatment several times recently, but I repeat it for those who may have missed it. I believe you may benefit from taking Evening Primrose Oil.

Evening Primrose Oil desensitises the nervous system so that it does not react to normal irritants that cause hayfever, rhinitis, and sinusitis, or any other allergy related problems.

It is not a drug, so it has no adverse side affects. It takes about 4 hours to work and it is effective for a further 24 hours, so one 1000 mg capsule daily is usually adequate.

By desensitising the nervous system it eliminates the need for expensive drugs, and at the same time treats the allergy problem.

Try this treatment for a few weeks and see if it effective for your problem.

Regards Ray.

• Posted

Wow, I'm def trying that. I've had a constant drip since sinus surgery and have luck with other oils. Do you put in Neti pot or just drink it?

• Posted

Kim

The Evening Primrose Oil capsule is simply swallowed with water, once each day.

It works because it reduces the sensitivity of the nervous system, so that it does not react to normal irritants. It is a wonder cure for allergy problems.

Regards Ray.

• Posted

Kim

I believe the Evening Primrose Oil will overcome your problem without any help from other products.

It normally works in about 4 hours. I took one 1000mg capsule daily for twelve months to completely eliminate a chronic sinusitis problem.

Best of luck in your treatment.

Regards Ray.

• Posted

Thanks Ray, any brand is good or do you have one that you like best?
    • Posted

Kim

I do not really have a preference, but I generally buy Cenovis brand Evening Primrose Oil as it is the cheapest and quite effective.

Thank you for giving the treatment a trial. Let me know how your treatment goes.

Regards Ray.

• Posted

Hi Lisa, You said you don't have a sinus infection. I think you need to see a Ent doctor. This doctor can help you with your pain. There are so many doctors that can help diagnosed you. A Nurologist can also help . Jeannie4006

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.