Gradually more disconnected over there years. Poor memory. Time flies.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 20 years old. I got sick when I was 12 or 13 and took a nap and when I woke up I felt zoned out. It felt like there was just a barrier between me and life. But it wasn't bad enough to the point where I couldn't live and enjoy life. But over the course of the years it has been gradually getting worse. I now feel so disconnected that I feel like I wake up and then my day is already over. My memory used to be sharp and it is horrible now. I can hardly remember what happened yesterday. I had a CT and MRI but both came back clear. I've had blood tests done and those just said I was a bit dehydrated (although I am unsure of what all they tested for). Any one else have this happen and if so what is it and what do I do?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi , do you have a normal growth in puberty?or maybe do u have other slightly changes that you think which are not normal or not as expected ?

Do you feel something strange about your vision ?

Thank you~smile

• Posted

Yeah I had normal growth as far as I know. It does feel as if something is strange with my vision. The world looks different. Like I'm looking through a cloudy window pane almost. But I had my vision checked and they said all is good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.