Please need help and advise!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey so I've been suffering with this disease for 2 years now and the guy who gave this to me I obviously don't speak to him anymore it was a one night stand and the biggest regret of my life! But now the guy keeps asking me what he's done wrong because I haven't told him. I don't want to speak to him but he won't stop when I go out and if he's in the same club as me he asks me then! do I tell him and how do I tell him I feel bad for saying over text but then I don't want see him to his face either cause he makes me angry if anyone has got any advise or their own experiences it would help me so much

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Maybe he genuinely doesn't know he gave it you? From what I've gathered men have such light symptoms my boyfriend gave it to me and I really believe he didn't have a clue

tell him but don't do it over text do it in person because you never know who can read a text

• Posted

Might I ask by the way how are you now? I've only been recently diagnosed!

Are you coping (emotionally) with it now? I feel like from now on till I die it will be the first and last thing on my mind

How's dating been?

• Posted

Hi thankyou I'm just going to tell him now because he keeps asking me and I'm okay somedays i think about it all day it helps taking to friends a couple of mine know and have been really understanding I haven't dated anybody since because I daren't have that conversation where you've got to tell them it isn't very nice but gets easier

• Posted

Yeah definitely tell him you never know once you've told him maybe it could open some doors for you both he's obviously very eager to keep speaking to you!!

• Posted

And thank you yeah I am dreading that but for now I have a boyfriend so I'm okay touch wood at this moment

• Posted

I've told him but no reply or anything so he's not that bothered and there was no apology!!!

• Posted

Just give it till tomorrow because he could be busy!

Unless he knew he had herpes and guessed that's why you were off and he wanted to know if you caught it

• Posted

True! I just don't know how someone can do this to someone and have no guilt

• Posted

U dnt owe it to him to tell him in person!

I would tell him through a text.

And if it helps u to tell him so he would leave u alone then do it.

I wouldnt feel bad!!! He did this to u so he needs to know!!!!

But take into consideration that this guy might not know he even has it.

Most people dont ever show symptoms and carry this virus.

So maybe telling him will hell keep another women in future from being infected.

Good luck and hope this helps !

• Posted

I know I feel like that I'm so mad at him!! He's a player so I'm not surprised in the slightest! I messaged him earlier and told him and he's read my message and not even said anything no sorry or anything

• Posted

Tell him maybe he doesn't know he has it explain some people don't know they have it he has a right to know and I'm sure he has not done this on purpose I'd just meet for a drink and tell him or just text him but be sure to explain he may not have known he had/has it because a lot of people don't

• Posted

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. We had sex and he didn't even know he had it, until I broke out on Christmas and through New Years, I up and told him because the pain you feel from whatever herpes you have. The mental and physical pain. Just imagine how another one might feel. By telling him you're saving someone else yes that might not be fair she was saved and you aren't but if u don't tell him soon he could hurt someone else. Herpes make your feel gross unable to be loved but people will look at you 100 times more for the way you own what you are now you're beautiful you're smart and you're important to someone. Just meet up with him go on a walk and just tell him

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.