Cod Liver Oil

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello Friends,

I don't know how many of you already take this supplement, but if you are not already using this, please consider putting it on your list of supplements.  Cod liver oil is essential for those of us who have lung inflammation and damage. I have been taking it for over 2 years and I believe it helps me. I take the Norwegian one and take a tsp a day, sometimes 2. I encourage you to take fish oil for your heart and cod liver oil for your lungs. I am not selling anything or recommending any particular one. Just make sure you take the liquid cod liver oil, not capsules. 

Hope that helps you.

Blessings,

Mary Ann

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

If any of you have any suggestions on supplements that are working for you, let's make it public on this website.  By this helping just one of us, it is worth posting this special note to all. 

What have you tried that has made a difference in your lung health?

Manuka Honey?

• Posted

I have also take Manuka honey to keep infections away ,I'm not sure if it works but it taste nice so what's the harm enjoy life that what I say

Take care

• Posted

Thankyou for the good advice ,I take vit c

But I will try anything to keep my lungs healthy so I will give it a go

Keep well

Joanne

• Posted

One other thing about the cod liver oil....keep it refrigerated. Please research cod liver oil and its benefits for inflammation and damaged lungs. I only buy Norwegian because of the ice cold waters, wild caught fish, and low poluted waters. It is more expensive.  There is also a fermented cod liver oil too, but I haven't done enough research to recommend it.  It is very pricey!

• Posted

Oh,  Mary Ann...I am not allergic to hardly anything...but......this is the one thing I am allergic to.   hahaha   However, I do the fish oil.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.