Pain left side of ribcage

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a pain under left side rib cage sometimes stabbing pain not all the time comes and goes, I'm also foggy headed lose stools which are orange. I've gained like 6 stone in weight over the past 6 months from eating way to much junk food, I've had blood test came back normal I've just done a stool sample at the doctors will that show anything? What could be wrong?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

A change of diet might help.,no fatty foods, junk foods or eating out.mfresh food made at home and try smoothies made with fresh fruitnand yogurt. Sometime sdiet change helps nomsugars and no diet pop or alcohol.

then stop,cheese and dairy .,some are intolerant to milk. There are many other good alternatives to eating better and with a journal added this is a good start.,also continue with testing if your symptoms don't subside within a few days.,

• Posted

ok, it could be the gut bacterial imbalance. You may need some probiotic drinks and probably a diet plan with more vegetables, fruits.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.