Chlamydia and Herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So about a week ago I had unprotected sex, a few days later I symptoms such as: a sore throat, discomfort in my vagina, painful urination, vaginal discharge and bleeding plus some sores in my genitalia.

I went for an STI test today the Dr from looking thought it was herpes and gave me anti-viral meds but told me to come in for results on Tuesday. In the mean time I got in contact with the guy I had sex with who received his sti results and was positive for chlamydia. He claims to not have herpes including cold sores. Is it likely that I have both Chlamydia and Herpes?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like an outbreak, and maybe he triggered it with an std. If so, you infected him with the virus and you contracted it from someone else. Prior to this when we're you last tested for STD or a pap smear

• Posted

I had an STI test in November that came all clear. I think I am hoping that it isn't herpes, but I don't think any other std has sores associated with it sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.