Strange problem with male reproductive system

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 28 years old and I have this problem for about an year now. Often I have a strange sensation as I'm about to ejaculate. It happens without any sexual arousal, stimulation and even without erection. Sometimes it lasts just for a few seconds and fades away pretty easily, but sometimes it's very intensive and I hardly hold myself not to ejaculate. Any ideas what can cause this? I've been posting on different forums in my country, but my posts remain unanswered... From what I read on the internet these could be potential reasons: anxiety, problems with the lower part of my spine, or problems with the prostate... I don't exclude any of these reasons, but I'd like to hear a professional opinion on what could cause these sensations before giving more information, if possible.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Peterr1...I would suggest you contact your doctor. You can get all types of opinions here, which is great. But a trained doctor knows for sure, because they've seen it all. Often times, we as men are afraid to visit a doctor, but we have to stop that. Women will visit a doctor in a heartbeat, but we won't. And your situation has been going on for about a year? I hope it's not anything serious...please update when you find out.

• Posted

Yes, it's been happening for an year. I haven't visited a doctor because I have high social anxiety, and it makes it extremely difficult for me to gather the courage to visit a doctor for this particular problem... and since one of the reasons I found on the internet suggest my condition can be caused by anxiety, I tend to believe this is the most liekely reason... but I also have reasons to think it could be the other mentioned reasons. That's why I wanted to hear an opinion of exactly what can cause this... because the sources I found are not very reliable and there's nearly no information about such problems on the internet.

• Posted

Okay, I understand. But there are definitely a few people on here who know their stuff. Hopefully one of them will have some sound advice for you.  Good luck, Peterr1!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.