Completely foreign to me

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I'm seeing that lots of people here have had some varied experiences. This is very new to me. I was having amenorrhea, for 3 or 4 months. This was after having VERY heavy periods for years. I went to the doctor who did an ultrasound. They found several (like 10) uterine fibroids and thickened heterogeneous (20 mm) endometrium. Other symptoms were pelvic, back, and leg pain. I had recently been having watery discharge, occasionally smelling weird, mainly a weird salty smell but every now and again fishy/bo. I've had a couple water gushes from down there; I was told that was urine. I had been complaining about these symptoms for over 2 years. I was ignored. I have a hysteroscopy on Wednesday. The GYN doesn't think its anything but I'm unsettled. I should say my endometrium has been that thick before, 2 weeks after having my second son I had to go to triage for passing a biblical size clot and it was 23 mm. I just need to see if these symptoms are expected. Thanks

Edit: I am 41

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.