Concerned of pancreatic cancer

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi im very concerned for pancreatic cancer, im 19 , hispanic, and no family cancer. I weight 290 , 5'11 used to lift weights like a year ago i was active. Now i do something now and then. I started with white diarrhea, that during a week changed to light brown then to gray. I turned slightly yellow, i had poking pains all over my stomach and sometimes my legs and arms. I felt weak, tired, scared. Got test done and my organs were fine. Symptoms started 2 weeks before my BD so i was 18. Now at a month mark(today) im going to the ER , i vomited green, acid liquid and my left side hurts, under my ribs. I have a lot of nausea.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Omg Iv got all these symptoms

I was convinced I had pancreatic cancer. Iv had so many scans that say I haven't but I get electric shock type pains in my arms and legs in my stomach and back also had pain in my throat. Mine started a year ago and still going, iv had diarrhoea on and off, iv had nausea and had blood in my sick.

But iv not got pancreatic cancer, so don't panic I have learned the body can do strange scary stuff that mimic scary conditions but not be that condition.

I was so convinced I had pancreatic cancer, I wrote my kids goodbye letters etc.

Don't look up your symptoms on Google els you'll convince yourself even more.

• Posted

Im out of the ER, they tested me for urine, blood, and a ct scan of my stomach. Everything came out once again, fine. Im still thinking what caused green liquid vomit. Last weekend to the ER because i literally thought i was dying. I felt like NO oxygen was going to my brain. My toungue went completly numb and tasted blood/metal. I dont know, now i have an apointment with a neuralogist and a counselor. Im just going to have to wait i guess. Thanks for your advice and time. God bless
  • Posted

Good that you are going to the emergency room! I wouldn't waste any time. An ERCP and MRI should reveal what's going on.
    • Posted

Im out of the ER, they tested me for urine, blood, and a ct scan of my stomach. Everything came out once again, fine. Im still thinking what caused green liquid vomit. Last weekend to the ER because i literally thought i was dying. I felt like NO oxygen was going to my brain. My toungue went completly numb and tasted blood/metal. I dont know, now i have an apointment with a neuralogist and a counselor. Im just going to have to wait i guess. Thanks for your advice and time. God bless
  • Posted

have they done any tests to see if it might be an attack of pancreatitis?   Sounds like the symptoms fit
    • Posted

• Posted

The pains you get in your arms and legs do they feel like nerve pains like little electric shocks?
    • Posted

Kind of i would say, but i felt those for a week when everything first started.
    • Posted

Yes mine was after a few months of symptoms they came for a few weeks then faded out now they are back again and a lot more frequent, mostly in my knees and elbows but I do feel them in my fingers toes and my shins very weird!

Hope u get sorted!

• Posted

Hello I'm feeling the same

I'm terrorfied

I have mild only 75%of the time

No jaundice

BUT when I had my CT scan with contrast

After the radiologist came to see me and asked me if my doctor had ordered blood tests too, I said he had and he kind of stopped himself and then said good yep yep u go back and see your doctor...... Wtf does that mean

I had my bloods done thurs and CT was Tuesday I see surgeon Wednesday BUT I'm FKN convinced I have cancer I can't shake it ..... I don't know if it's anxiety related or Google related lol or just the unknown and that in 3 days my world could be destroyed I have 2 kids 7&8 and what I have read pancreatic cancer is very bad .......

I'm so scared

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.