Confused

Posted , 1 user is following.

had Thyroid cancer last year had a 7cm tumor now 28th of June i was with the hubby now I woke up ok no issues around 10am I started to feel unwell all of a sudden my hands started getting pins and needles then my other hand by the time we got to the hospital both of my legs were locked up I was in and out of it I was sweating and vomiting and had a nasty headache the nurses had to get me out of the car now when I came around one nurse said that I am lucky that my hubby was with me cause it could of been alot different? and glad I was ok the nurses and doctors said I had a panic attack this was no panic attack I know it sounds crazy but I do I even spoke to a doctor from a private hospital and he told me that was a stroke and not a panic attack I do take tyroid medication 200mg and caluim tablets and that's all I got a pituitary microadenoma 3mm doctorsaren'tconcerned. did radioactive iodine treatment for my thyroid and had 6 ankle surgery what happen on 28th June really scared us we know that this was no panic attack

until now 10.july I got a nasty headache worse in the morning omg

thank u for hearing this

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.