Cough

Posted , 4 users are following.

My 6 year old recently finished antibiotics to fight pneumonia. She has been finished the meds for over 10 days and still has this barking cough. It is much worse in the morning and by night. She has no fever or cold symptoms, just this barking cough. Her mouth is not white.  Any ideas on what I should do? Does she need another round of antibiotics. Thank You

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think you should ask your doctor.   And be insistent on getting service ASAP.

we do not have the training to diagnose or,prescribe.

neville

• Posted

Poor little mite .. must be so distressing for you both.  Take her back to the doctors, and as neville said .. INSIST on an immediate appointment.

If nothing else, he should be able to give her something to supress that cough.

Hope she's better very soon.

Jo

• Posted

Hi ,I am  so sorry to hear that your little girl is still poorly ,but I have to agree with Neville,,,,you need to seek medical attention from the GP ,you could also try ringing 111 . But definitely insidt you see your GP tomorrow,

best wishes ,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.