CRPS Buddies Canada

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone! 

I ust created a facebook page called CRPS Buddies Canada with the hopes that it will become a support network for Canadians with RSD/CRPS who are looking for emotional support, as well as information about treatment options. 

I myself am 28 years old and live near Toronto. I have been struggling with a severe case of CRPS for over 3 years now and am looking for others in Canada to connect with. 

Please check out my facebook page and let's start building a network. 

Sincerely, 

Rachael 

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel, I'll defo join your Facebook page for some support on dealing with CRPS I've had it for 2 years now after getting a knee replacement witch has left me in pain 24/7 I can't bend of straighten it, I just got told last week of my surgeon that there's nothing else he can do for me witch left me heartbroken so I've got an app with the pain clinic on 6/2/16 it's really hard to get an app with them so in the meantime I have to just get on with it. Xxx
    • Posted

Hi Elaine, 

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle with CRPS. I know the 24/7 pain too well! Whereabouts do you live? Feel free to message me privately on the CRPS Buddies Canada FB page because I might have some suggestions for you. Stay strong! 

Your friend, 

Rachael 

• Posted

I was in a car accident that caused me this. I don't understand a lot about it and why it spread with a recent reinjury. I'm looking into alternatives and wondering if anyone's tried holistic ways to reduce inflamation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.