Crps spreading

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been diagnosed with crps , from an accident in 2014 . 

Started in my right hand spread to both my shoulders in 10 months , now 12 later again it has spead to my left foot and lower leg . Has anyone else experienced this ?????

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry this has happened . I started in right foot , leapt to my right hand , neck and ear , it then leapt left hand , left ribcage, and left for . Also the symptomology is the same , however the freezer burning stays at the source . I too was 2014 .
  • Posted

i to have crps , it mirror images its self to other parts of the body, iv wrote a post about my crps on here on a question asked by someone called candice , make sure you are under your local pain managment team and recieving decent phisio by someone that knows there stuff, push for it and dont take no for an answer good luck smile
  • Posted

Sadly that is what happens. The earlier the treatment, the better

the results. I've been suffering for eight years now because of

paperwork and health insurance complications. It's so very

exhausting. Find what works for you and keep doing it. I use my

art helps me get my head and heart away from the pain. Good

luck to you. Stay on your doctors and if you get depressed, get

help right away.

• Posted

lucky for me we have the good old nhs so if your lucky enough to see a doctor that recognises it early then you get treatment straight away unfortunatly hyperbaric treatment isnt free, good luck everyone ..stay possitive smile
  • Posted

I understand what you are going through.  I was diagnosed in 2013 after posterior anterior back surgery and unfortantely it has spread throughout my entire body including my brain.  It attacked my muscles so now can't hardly walk without meds for rhumatoid arthritis.  They say that the sooner you get help the less it will spread but when you deal with federal comp you have to have it for a year before they will even acknowledge it.  By then I was screwed.  Every treatment I have tried just caused more nerve damage. I wish I could help you  but even I am out of options.  Wish you all the best and may god bless you and give you the strength.  I will pray for you
  • Posted

I have CRPS in my left hand it's excruciating I type for a living and haven't been able to work in 10 months had a triple fusion in my neck to release the nerves from being crushed by my spine after I've healed from the surgery my CRPS has gotten much worse and as of 3 weeks ago and spread to the back of my head I also am looking for answers and help for this I will follow your discussion and I wish you the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.