Cystoscopy review

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ladies. Before the procedure i was nervous & had anxiety. I had a cystoscopy done on 04/21/2023. The medical assistant numb me first (painless) then her and the doctor came in after 20 minutes. She explained everything as she was doing the procedure. There was a small pinch that I felt and after that nothing.

She looked around and added the water, then it was done. Estimated time 5 min the most.

Everything was normal so that was a good thing.

I may add that after procedure i was given a penicillin to take to prevent any infections. Also, there was a slight burning sensation when I pee.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.