d3 plus k2

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

Could a Calcium channel blocker say Amlodipine be used to keep Vitamin D3 from entering the blood stream instead of K2. i 'm finding K2 bit hard to find (except Natto) it stinks.lol. and not very appetizing . i know there is few more things like cheeses . (don't like cheese). but would Calcium blocker affect D3 absorption of D3 . after all its just little tablet.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Why are you deleting our replies?

I received a notification from you this am, but it won't open. Are you having problems with your website?

• Posted

hi lynne 7395 . it's not me who is deleting you . must be a moderator. why i don't know .

• Posted

Sorry about the misunderstanding the comment was for the moderator.

I basically said that I couldn't answer your question, but that I rely on supplementary K2 mk7 and mk4.

I won't mention the brands this time, as I assume that's why my first reply was deleted.

• Posted

Hi Anthony. I'm not sure if you recv'd my reply earlier. You may find the following helpful.

I d/w my local Japanese store for the least smelling natto and they were very helpful.They had a few varieties & they recommend the most popular natto which has virtually no smell and it comes with small pack of mustard & soy sauce . The beans are light coloured & have a slight roast nut flavour. Put in the microwave x 30 seconds. I mix it with my own mustard & sauce . You can mix it with rice or any food or sauces. Don't worry about the stringy bits which are from the fermentation process and you don't notice them when you eat it. There is probably enough VitK2 for your daily needs in the small packet.

VitK2 in tablet form may have side effects when it interacts with prescribed meds such as statin. You should always check with your DR before taking any alternative meds with prescribed medication, due to risks of serious interactions.

I hope this is helpful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.