Day 13 sertraline

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi im holding on to hope by reading over and over these forums.

im on day 13 of sertraline.... i am a anxious mess, tearful and fearful of losing everything good i have in my life while been like this.

iv referred myself back to talking therapy aswell!

i feel like a rabbit in the head lights ans this has been years in the making. I keep reading all the success stories and hold onto getting to that point too. the self sabotaging voice of not been worthy, less than and worthless is louder than ever around day 9 of starting them. i keep forcing myself out for walks to try move through it bit just feel exhausted with it all.

If this is a success for me i will make sure i come back on here to to write up as feel if everyone is feeling like this everyone needs that bit of hope.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

keep going! its not an easy ride but worth it in the end! its jot a miracle drug but it does work! took me a few months for everything to completely settle.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.