Deep stabbing pain in upper spine. Is it shingles PHN

Posted , 1 user is following.

I got my first case of shingles on new years eve. i got patch of rash on left chest, left side, left shoulder blade. Pain prior to rash was intense that i mistake it for heart angina as I have a history of heart stents. went to ER they said no heart attack. My Rash pop up a week later on new years eve. the worst rash area was side and back shoulder blade. rash is cleared up and now i have extreme fatigue, deep stabbing pain in spine right next to where rash was that comes and goes. when the stabbing pain hits i get that shaky feeling, malaise, but NO chest pain. mostly happens when I'm standing for long periods or driving my truck. is this PHN?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.