Depressed because of yellow eyes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Guys please help me

I have gilbert's syndrome ( a benign condition where the liver doesn't process bilirubin effectively) this syndrome makes my eyes constantly yellow

I've forgotten about it for more than a year but recently i began checking myself in the mirror and get a really bad panic attack and anxiety because of their yellow color

My studies are affected, my social life is affected, i can't make eye contact with people because they will ask me why my eyes are yellow

My sleep is affected

I'm living hell

I can't forget about this s****y yellow color of my eye

What can i do please it's affrecting my life

I keep comparing my eyes to other people's and envy them because they don't have the s****y yellow color

I look like a sick person because of this s****y yellow color of my eyes

Help me pleassse !

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Yellow eyes actually look interesting because not so many people have them (other people should envy you). I suggest you to not give a f about what unimportant people say or think about your eyes. And your important people should listen to you and understand that you dont have serious health issues and you cant do much with your genetic disorder. If a human cant understand it - they shouldn't be near you because they will only intoxicate your life and i think u have enough intoxication from gilbert's syndrome. By the way if you want to get rid of yellow eyes just lower your bilirubin. Regular sleep, physical exercise, good eating habits, herbal tea, vitamins, copper will help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.