depressed every day

Posted , 5 users are following.

I suffer from bouts of depresstion It mainly hapoens when i what to change my life but being stuck in a rot and lackbof money doesnt help.

I am self employed and i work away from home to make a living and i have been trying to start a new business from home as a app delvoper but lack of intrest as made me more depressed then ever

I am 57 and i feel that life is passing me by whatever i do I have thought of ending it on a number of times

hoping that i go to bed and not waje up

its very hard to talk to someobe about it and my partner is suffers from depresdtion so is not the easyest person to talk to. I wanted to change my outcome on life but trying everyday to inprove my lifes but getting knock backs doesnt help

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried Mindfullness my friend? Also have you spoken to a doctor?
  • Posted

First of all go to the docs for a meds review and consider therapy it might help to talk to a stranger.

I dont think you really dont want to wake up think of how that will impact on your family and friends.

If we want something in life we have got to go and get it its not going to come to us.

If the job you are doing at the moment is not working try something else.

Depression sucks I know but you have go want to help yourself

Stay Strongconfused

• Posted

Hi sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. I completely relate to you as most nights I pray that I won't wake up in the morning. What helps me is talking to people I feel safe with, expressing how I feel. Taking gentle walks around the park does me good. We tend to see the worst in everything when we are depressed but actually things aren't as bad as we think. It's hard but try to see the positives in your life and hold on to them. Are you seeing a doctor? Take care, Ben
    • Posted

thanks for the reply

I have been to the doctor I go ok for a while then go on a right downer

its hard to be pistivie when this happen

and i get really depressed

I know that only myself can sort this out

but my mum as suffered depression for 40 years and seeing her go though with it

is very hard but its mind over matter

and get the bad thoughts out of ny head

• Posted

I'm sorry your Mum has had such an ordeal too. My Mum has had two bouts of depression so I can relate to you there as well. Getting the bad thoughts out of your head is not something you can do alone. I've had 20 sessions of psychotherapy and I'm still struggling with the horrible thoughts in my head and not a day goes by where I don't have a suicidal thought. But I am coping a little better with those thoughts. It takes time and talking and is the only real healer. Going out for exercise and I've found helping others helps too. I hope you find ways to help and I promise there is light at the end of the tunnel even if you can't see it.
    • Posted

thanks for your reply

it is hardtocooe with deoression but i an trying to get though one day at a time

with work veing quiet it doesnthelp but ineed tosta focus

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.