Dermoid cyst, abnormal bleeding

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all, I’m 36 and I was diagnosed with PCOS after a cyst the size of grape fruit side rupture when I was 18. I had surgery to drain it. 

I’m on the pill. I have been in and out of hospital for the last few years with other issues so I’ve become very weak and muscle wasted. 

In Feb 2018 I was diagnosed with small dermoid cyst. I was having a tiny bit of abnormal bleeding so had an ultrasound. 

I was off the pill from March until last week as I have been very sick and literally forgot. 

I had a spinal MRI a couple of days ago and there is a large white blob at the uterus level. No comment on the report but it’s big and obvious. Not my bladder lol! It’s round and very clearly just in front of my sacral spine. I’ve been back on pill for week. 

Today, I’ve started bleeding and I’m on the pill!! I was quite nauseous last night.

It’s so odd. Does anyone have any idea what this mean. Dermoid cyst, bleeding on the pill. 

Thanks 

Best Wishes 

Melissa 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry re the typos. As I said, I’ve been in hospital and am weak, so I get terribly tired. Thanks 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.