Desperate for help - vertigo, tinnitus, fatigue, dizziness for over 12 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all. 28 year old male

really hoping someone can help or advice me on my deliberating symptoms!

It began around May 2021 when i had this random rash and skin irritation followed by fatigue and dizziness a few months later.

12 months on i now have daily dizziness, vertigo, feel like im being pulled to one side when walking, the fatigue is horrible, i just want to sit down all the time. Its made my aniexty really bad and setiously affecting my quality of life.

I have seen alot on here about inner ear disorders and i wonder if thats what the issue is as i suffer with this random vibrating in my ear mainly at night. How long is this going to last ☹

thanks everyone!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello James,

I think we have the same symptoms but it's not dizziness, it's light-headedness that I'm experiencing. I had an ear infection before but that was a long long time ago I think I was in highschool back then. But now, I feel light headed everyday the whole day and it was really frustrating because I can't do what I want to. I also feel tired and having low energy and sometimes I feel a long beep on my ear and will suddenly go away. Do you think this will go away??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.