Dizzy, burning sensation in head and numbness

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am hoping someone can help me please. A week ago i experienced a dizzy spell but did not faint, thereafter i have had a burning sensation on the top of my head and numbness to my face with noticeable tinnitus.

i went to hospital for a check over due to speech problems from numbness. CT scan was clear and bloods were ok - i know they tested my electrolytes which were fine.

i have gone to the GP today as admittedly i am getting down over this. the thought of feeling not entirely here is depressing me as i am such an active mum. mu periods for last 6 months have been 10x heavier. Bloods tested for pre menopause, infection, glucose and iron. all came back ok but iron was low at 8 - apparently border line anemia.

has anyone experienced this? i do get a snuffly sensation at back of nose but no congestion or running nose. covid test is negative - tested 3 times just to get an answer

please someone help - im really down about this

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.