Do I have an adrenal tumour according to my blood results?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sex: female

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 175lbs

Conditions: PCOS

Current medications & supplements: vitamin D 2000IU; spironolactone 100mg; trulance.

I’ve had hair loss issues for four years now but it has gotten worse this year. I’ve been put on spironolactone last week. I was looking up online about my blood results and found that a high dhea-s levels usually indicate an adrenal tumour? Is that what I have? What other numbers in my blood results must be elevated in order to confirm an adrenal tumour diagnosis?

Honestly, if I’ve a tumour, I would want to get it removed because I want my hair back. image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

my son had an adrenal tumour we didnt find out until it was really advanced it was the size of a rugby ball when removed he was also having problems walking because of pain i would try not to worry about tumours and things until its been conformed my sons bloods was all over the place and none were normal they thought he had a problem with his appendix at first and arranged for it to be removed and thats when they found a big mass there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.