Do I have CSF leak?

Posted , 3 users are following.

HELP NEEDED🙏😭🍀

Hello everyone! My name is Sofia. I’m 21 years old and I come from Italy. I don’t know if I have CSF leak , but after one year of endless pain , lots and lots of appointments with different doctors and months in hospital, I ‘ m total depressed and scared. My symptoms are weird and nobody understands what’s the cause of them, so I would like to know if you have them or if you know someone with a similar story.

My head is SUPER HEAVY, 24h/24. I also have headache from the morning until the moment in which I go to bed and I only find a little bit of relief if I TILT MY HEAD FORWARD or behind . I spend all my day on the couch or bed with my head DOWN ( very close to the floor). In this way I feel relief and I feel liquids getting the head . I also have brain fog , super strong mental tiredness, I can’t read , drive, work, study, go out or watch tv because of this tiredness, heavyness and psin. I don’t know what to do! I ‘ve done a brain MRI but the neurologist didn’t see any problems. Do you think I could have CSF leak? Or with a perfect MRI this is not possible?

Thank you 🙏 I can’t live anymore 😭😭

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

did you start feeling this way after the lumbar puncture?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.