Do I have developing varicose veins?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I've had these kinds of veins for the past 5 years, I've experienced no pains or typical symptoms that of varicose veins. I'm a healthy young male, physically active. I'm a science and health student but have no real expertise on varicose veins and would like some feedback. My father has varicose veins and if I have it I strongly believe it is through inheritance, not lifestyle. My question is, do I have it and what steps should I take? (I plan to speak to a doctor soon) Thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the image icon at the top of reply boxes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.