Doctor suspects GS

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

So my doctor suspects I have GS because I don't have hepatitis, and over two blood tests it appeared that my bilirubin levels raised and then lowered to normal over a short period of time. I also have had NORMAL liver enzymes.. which leads me to wonder, I thought my enzymes would be abnormal considering that I am lacking in an enzyme..

My RBC's are normal shaped and nonhemolytic. I don't know what causes my symptoms, but I have had yellow tinted eyes for a year and a half and it doesn't seem to ever go away. Is that normal for you guys?

I have not had the genetic test to confirm GS, but that is what my doctor likely suspects.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Make DNA test, and blood tests for all vitamins and metals. That will answer all your questions. By the way default blood tests are useless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.