Does any small event make you panic immediatly?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I noticed something today,even little things makes me worry and then make me panic,dats realy aweful its like you cant manage new things in life i realy dont know how to say,all things makes me panic when im watching news then i see ppl die in war,when i think about my parents then it makes me think if they die,when i think about myself it makes me panic about future,i feel guilty too well in general im full of bad feelings these days,do u feel like this?how could you cope with?im realy fed up,no motivation,no happines,no life,no nothing,im just feeling emptiness

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes, my b/f just said to me today...that my brain must be wired differently because everything makes me panic and worry.  He said I don't have normal responses to anything!

And he is right...my medication does help me a little bit...but no pill can fix my messy brain!

• Posted

Hi misssy thank you for answering,its like all thingz r wrong in life,im just thinking how i find a solution,the only thing is i want a happy peace life...
  • Posted

We are walking empaths and massively aware of our bodies which honestly stinks. But these are the bodies we own so until some scientist figures this out just live each day as it comes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.