Does anyone have side effects from Blood Presure Pills

Posted , 3 users are following.

IM on BLOOD PRESURE PILLS .HAVING SIDE EFFECTS.SWOLLEN ankles .AWARE OF HEARTBEAT ETC. DOES ANYONE ELSE SUFFER FROM THIS?.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Barbara,

Typically these are not associated with U.C. If your swollen ankles just happened, I would see a medical doctor or practitioner about that.

• Posted

I KNOW ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH U.C. I HAVE GOT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND TRIED 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PILLS FOR IT.ONE MADE ME DIZZY ALL THE TIME .THIS LAST ONE GIVES ME SWOLLEN ANKLES AND AWARE OF HEARTBEAT .THANKYOU .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.