does this look like herpes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i noticed a bump near the opening of my vagina while wiping one day and kept an eye on it and then noticed some discomfort and itchiness along with change in smell and discharge so i went to urgent care and they swabbed me for herpes, yeast infection, bv and tested for uti and i came up negative for herpes and positive for bv. the initial bump went away within days and now i have a new one that popped up. im wondering if its been from wearing panty liners because of the bv treatment. i attached photos one is before i shaved and after i wanted to shave to get a better look at it but it kinda just irritated it more. i just need help to ease my mind, im not sure if i can trust the negative test results because these weird bumpsimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.