Ear trouble

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wondered if anyone could tell me what would be the best action for Psoriasis in my ears.  The itching drives me crazy!

Thank you.

Pat.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I suffered with that for a long time and it was extremely irritating.  I got drops from the doctor.  Now I am taking Humira and that has helped with the psoriasis
    • Posted

Thank you so much for your reply.  I have never heard of Humira, but I will look into it. 

Thank you.

• Posted

Hi Patricia I have the same problem and it sure does drive you mad, I have made mine very sore at times, but I now use Betnovate cream and it really does stop the iching, you need to get it from your doctors, really hope that helps for you smile
    • Posted

Thank you so much Cazab, I will certainly ask my doctor for that.  I have heard of Betnovate, I think I must have had it in the past.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Pat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.