Ecg checked!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Finally gotten my ecg results checked by another senior doc and he gave an all clear no problem.

He also checked blood pressure and heart beat everything seem normal and fine.

He advice me more on my mental state of mind then my health in general cause he say i got nothing to worry about health wise.

Now i finally am satisfied with the results and even though i still experience the symptoms of anxiety,i can now accept its all anxiety and for a very long time i finally maange to enjoy a good meal.im happy and i see hope in overcoming this problem.

I am 23 female with child.

Im looking forward to being healthy and happy back like last time.

Be positive and things will change for the better.

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Thats great news now you hve a clear green light to go head nd learn cbt, healing meditations nd proper breathing so you can reclaim your life.
    • Posted

Thank you so much.

I just need to really convince myself that whatever im going through now the chest pain and discomfort is all anxiety.

Any tips?

• Posted

If you have Pinterest in your internet  device it has so many heloful ideas on healing meditations, mindful techniques with breathing, cbt, eft, reiki, yoga, sfq,eating balanced, anxiety issues and remedies. Theres tons of information ..you need to find what attracts and sits well with you and then stick with it, a healthy balanced diet with vitamin d suppliments, salmon fish oil and a b complex, and a  probiotic should be part of your day along with 45 of walking or exercise daily to use up excess adrenaline. Be patient and stay focused on your goals.
  • Posted

As I am in my 40s and recently divorced these same thoughts camr into my head but I got my blood report back and they said everything is normal. im so pleased. They said my bl9od pressure was low but that wad due to Propronalol
    • Posted

Thats good.

Now we have to snap out this anxiety cycle and claim our life back!!

We can do it,stay positive dont relapse.

Even when you feel weird and all the symptoms shake it off and dont think about it.

Eventually the anxiety will be gone for good!

Lets pray for each other

• Posted

My problem is my eyesight. I recently split from my ex husband and becsuse my dight is bad he was my rock but now hes yone I am struggling to cope on my own... but remaining sttong to fight this
    • Posted

Just remember to stay strong,im having one of my worst days today.

Feel very down and low and just have lots of funny feelings going on.

Woke up with a bad sore around my under arms.

Im just really sick of feeling imaginary sick.

Its like we are imagining these things and and predicting our own mortality based on that.

Its super annoying.

Right now im just trying to stay positive.

But i cant help but to focus on my heart.

• Posted

On a positive I woke up this morning and my panic scale was at 3 (Scale 1-10 with 10 being severe). Usually my brother is home but this morning he wasnt but my anxiety wad quite mild. I started cleaning the bedroom/bathroom windows to keep myself busy as I couldn't sleep at all. I kniw I xant clean eindiws everyday so gona have to think if somat else tomorrow
    • Posted

Thats good positive change.

As for me today didnt seem to be too good.

I am not panicky or anything but i keep having the thoughts of my heart and dying and stuff.

It sucks but i guess it has been this way for 6 mths now nothing has happened so its all in my head.

I feel sharp pain or twich evrerytime i move or like relax..even when im sitting down my mind can seem to unwind..i am always uptights and mentally focus on every little ache and pain..especially on my left side..i cant talk to my family cause they will keep telling me to not think about it.

Im just waiting for my husband to come back from work to confide with him.he has been my greatest support system.

• Posted

Its been 4 weeks since I started getting them. The first week was the limit of all hindrances. I thought my life was over due to everything and coping on my own. WHEN I read I have to challenge myself thats wen I started feeling 1% better every week

• Posted

Im going to the dentist today to have a root canal done. Going with my brother so this is the biggest challenge so far.Gotta be done so I will be brave. From going into the chair and the injection to the wjole procedure.
    • Posted

Wish you all the best for your dental surgery.

Dont worry everything will be fine.

Think of it as just a normal dental procedure.

You'll be fine. ☺

As for me now i feel like as though my chest area is just very tired and sore.

Im freaking out but dont wanna show it

• Posted

The procedure went well and only anxiety was wen the right side of my face went numb and I couldnt feel ut so I was not in control of it. It only took half an hour and the d3ntist was do reassuring.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.