Ectopic beats when resting and changing posture

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone excuse my bad writing, I am really worried I have been under escitalopram for 3 years I got off them 2 months ago but now I feel ectopic heart beats I always had them. I did an echo, ekg and a 48 hour holter and the doctor sad I have not seen any heart like this you have the best heart great shape great parameters everything in top form this was done about 11 months ago. I did another test about a week ago to another cardiologist just an echo and ekg turn out fine everything fine. But I dont know why I get this ectopic only when resting a strong beat followed by a pain like a needle in left upper chest followed by a heat in the neck though the next heart beat is so weak and makes me so scared. I have done also blood analysis everything super, strange though when I was under escitalopram did not experienced so often only once a day now I have anxiety since I left them also I have a bad posture back problems and I am 26 year old. But my question is do I have to check something else or is this normal to feel how they feel? Thank you for the understanding.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Could it be anxiety
    • Posted

Under medication yes and when I left medication in the first two weeks but now no it just happens rare when I watch some bad dreams and my anxiety goes up and I am unable to breathe properly.
    • Posted

Yes it could be but why only when I am resting at night trying to sleep I am active during the day and they do not bother me they are so scary at night.
    • Posted

Hello. After 4 years have you figured out what was the problem and solution?

I've done some escitalopram too, and 1 month after stop it, i started developing daily PVCs that happen specially during resting like laying down or seated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.