Erectile dysfunction

Posted , 6 users are following.

This erectile dysfunction is happening for the last one and half year with early ejaculation .please suggest me a medicines. ?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You're not giving people much of a back story to work with. Just randomly throwing medications at these issues isn't always the best of ideas, and can actually make things worse.

Age, health issues, medications, serious changes in your life, etc etc etc are some things that might help people on here help you....

• Posted

hello Thomson123,

i have suggest you to use Super vidalista medicine. I have use this medicine and So effective result end Solve this problem.

• Posted

Hello thomason,

I would like to suggest some generic medicines for ED.From my Experience I am using Vidalista,Fildena,Cenforce,and etc.Among all this tablet I like Cenforce which is treat my erection problem very well.

• Posted

have you been tested for diabetes or are you diabetic? This used to happen to my ex husband bc of his diabetes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.