erection problem, Please help!! very concerned!

Posted , 8 users are following.

So starting today i had a pretty concerning issue arrise. For the past several months my penis has kind of given me alot of anxiety. It is often hard when soft, mostly when im nervous or anxious. It also is often uncomfortable and can ache sometimes when soft. But for the most part until today getting erections wasnt a problem. Through research i think i have scar tissue that is preventing blood flow and some blood vessel and nerve damage. Peyronnies disease also seems to explain some of my symptoms because my penis is curved slightly. 

But today i took some psychedelic mushrooms and the entire times my penis was giving me grief. It was constantly hard and shriveled and i couldnt stop stressing about it. Once they had worn off i wanted to get an erection just to reassure myself but i was pretty concerned when it was more difficult than usually to get it up. It seemed to curve much more than usually and wouldnt get fully erect. I finally got it all the way up and masterbated,which i have been trying to slow down on to hopefully let my penis recover but i had to reassure myslef. A little while afterwards i wanted to see if i could get it up again just to make sure i was ok and i couldnt do it. 

When i started to get somewhat aroused my soft penis turns hard again but not erect. Just uncomfortable and hard. I tried to not worry about it and go about my day but once i got home at night i attempted to get an erection again and the same thing happened. My penis would start to feel like it was going to get erect but then would only feel sort of tight and it would be hard but still flaccid. It feels mildly uncomfortable and sore and i am very concerned as i am only 19... I am really hoping with some rest it will losen up itself and be ok because in the past few months when i masterbate the following days the hard flaccid penis is worse than without masterbation. 

Please if you know whats wrong let me know as i am very nervous and it seems to be haunting my mind. I have been taking a pill called Kanabo xtreme repair that is supposably suppose to help with the hard flaccid penis by increasing blood flow and breaking up scare tissue but i havent seen much progress and everytime i masterbate it seems to get worse. Until today getting erections wasn't an issue but since the shrooms and masterbating today i havent been able to get it up and it just is very uncomfortable and sore. 

Will this issue get better if i completely stop masturbating and continue to take the supplement? Is there anything you suggest?? Do you know what going on with me?? Please help me im extremely concerned. It has only been aproximently 6 hours since i masterbated so its only been about that long i havent been able to get erect so i am really hoping by tommorrow the erection issue will have resolved but i am still having a great deal of anxiety over it.  PLEASE HELP.

it starts to get erect but just seems to stop and become hard and stay flaccid, it wont go onto to become an erection and when i kind of push it around to get the blood moving it softens and gets longer but then quickly hardens again. It is more turned to the left that usual and i think if i really put the effort in and kept moving it and trying i could possibly get it almost fully hard but i decided to just let it rest. Please help me.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes - stop masturbating.  The penis wasn't designed to have large pressure applied.  So you may have damaged the inside spongy chambers.
    • Posted

is this something that will eventually resolve itself? or should i see a doctor? i plan on making an appointment either way if i cannot get an erection by the end of the weekend. Sorry im just concerned is this somewhat serious or not?
  • Posted

clearskys7 did you get a solution for your problem and did Kanabo xtreme repair help you....please let me know as i have the same problem and looking for a solution...please reply soon
  • Posted

Hi, I am a new one to this health forum. I have also same problem before.. but my doctor suggested that need to eat some healthy food and try to recover our body to normal temperature. So if you get your health normal, then after that remove all your negetive thoughts about pennies problems. As soon as possible you will get more erections and health control of your penis problems. thanks for every one here.
  • Posted

When I was 30 I started having ED. By the age 32 my duck was dead.after months an months of being to emmbarressed, I finally when to the Dr. He started me on pills whiched helped at the beginning, as time went on they stopped working. Then did a he injections,they worked 7 years, but I could tell scar tissue was forming so I decided to go talk to doc about implants.

Never in my wildest dreams that 2 weeks later I'd be having it done.

Talk about life changing, well I ask myself why in the world did I put myself through all the embarrassment not being able to bring him to life when needed...

I'm telling you guys...It's the best thing I ever did. .

• Posted

Hello.. Sorry I just now seen this..

My doctor is Dr.Shridharani an he is with Academic urology In Chattanooga Tennessee at Erlanger Hospital...

I'd be glad to talk to your husband...

Tell him it's nothing to be ashamed of...

• Posted

Hello.my name is actually Michael...bit that screen name taken. Hopefully I may not need implant.but we'll see ...I'll keep.that in.mind..thanks

Michael

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.