Esyma - causing me discomfort and increases my body weight

Posted , 3 users are following.

After detecting I had a big fibroid, my Gynea placed me on Esyma treatment . I just finished a month out of the 3 month treatment and I have added like 8kg and having body pain. I don't know what to do to stop adding weight.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've been told that Esyma is the same as Fibristal and I never had any weight gain.  The only time I ever had any success at weight loss is when I reduced my carbohydrate intake, increased my water and exercise.

• Posted

I was prescribed Esyma and took it for three months religiously but it didn't make any difference but made my fibroids bigger....maybe that's the reason for weight gain I'm guessing. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.