EUS Today

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been so sick - have had CT scan and MRI which show dilated pancreatic and bile ducts - finally today I go in for the EUS.

I've never been so sick - wondering if anyone has had severe symptoms and if the EUS will finally solve the GI mystery. I'm more petrified they will not find an answer, as crazy as that sounds. I need hope that this will all make sense soon 😢

Has anyone had dilated ducts and found a cause that helped them to feel better? I'm getting worse every day - my most recent 24/7 woe is s metallic taste in my mouth. It sounds trivial but it might be my undoing. I have gotten used to the pukimg and the potty insanity, but this is so unpleasant I'm about to cry. Could be a stone or sludge backing those puppies up - just need to find something to explain this madness. My stomach bloats if I eat (in the past week have had to go to a liquid diet) or if I drink anything. Goes straight back yo or straight through me.

Misery 😢

Chicken

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Stay strong Chicken. Am on the same boat as you and for all the tests, they haven't found a cause yet so just having to rely on painkillers, no fat diet and hope. Insane that it can't be pinpointed when we're obviously suffering and they can see the area that's causing the problem. Trouble with anything wrong with the digestive system is that we need to use it constantly so it's hard to heal.

• Posted

Youre pancreas is hurt, take digestive enzymes with your food, dont eat greasy food, take grapeseed extract, you should heal if you follow those steps, oh and no alcohol.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.