Extra beats

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all could some one help the other day i had a sharp pain on the left side of chest it happened 3 times so i went to my docs next thing i was in a ambulance  i found out that i have a extra beat but dont need to anything i am still have pain and feel out of breath and tierd what sould i do 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Is your gp making further arrangements for you to have some sort of followup testing? I'd go and see them and discuss what happened to see if you require followup for peace of mind as a starting point.
  • Posted

thank you for your reply, the only thing i told that it is normal and blamed the usual thing life style yes i somke only about 5 aday and drink coffee but i have a good deit not over waight but i know i dont feel right so my doc is sending me to a cardiac doc  the only thing i was given was resonium calcium because i had high potassium in my blood .
  • Posted

Swich to decaf coffee right away, thats easy. Stop smoking, you CAN do it.

I did it and it did not kill me. Your bad habits will.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.