extrasystole,Doesn't let me live

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I'm Yusif. I'm 17 years old.I am from Russia myself.I'm from a small village, I live without mom and dad, I only have grandparents.4 months ago, I began to suffer from an anxiety personality disorder.But that's not the point , extrasystoles appeared against the background of the disorder , I'm quite used to them , they are usually single from 300 to 2000 thousand a day .I was diagnosed with polymorphic extrasystoles of 3 degrees Down on the halter half a year ago..But recently a terrible thing happened, if it was an ordinary extrasystole, the heart stopped fluttering in different directions, some kind of somersault, then with pain and an ordinary blow .In general, I felt very well the strongest coups in my chest, I do not know how many of them there were, but it felt like it was ventricular tachycardia or ventricular tachycardia in a different way it feels like heartbeats with normal tachycardia if yes, then no, I had something else, then the knock of extrasystole fluttering in different directions, I could not understand what a steam room is extrasystole if it feels like 2 blows to the chest , then I understand , but I had exactly a shaking of the heart without tremors , the jolt was only then with pain in another part of the chest it lasted 3-4 seconds .I am very afraid that it was a CT scan of the heart that is healthy and an IVF ECG too.I cry for 2 days, I'm afraid to eat what to do , I take 5-10 mg of propranol per day.After that, I was thrown into a sweat , the usual tachycardia and fear of death began .I don't know, I didn't understand something, but I'm very scared it's been 2 days and so far it hasn't happened all the time, hand on heart.Help me sort out my feelings.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.