fasciculation twitching really bad

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello My name is Erica I have been having lots of muscle twitching under the skin like when your wye twitches but its all over my body. Please someone help dose anyone know what this could be??? In july of last year they found a 10mm pineal cyst then i had a mri about four months ago and they found nothing im so confused now i got really bad pain in my ribs in back like i am becoming deformed stinging prickly feeling in my spine wont go away also i am having feeling like i am burning please any advice anything???

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Erica so so sorry you are having these scary symptoms. Believe me I know how frightening this can be.

I have been having burning across my shoulders down my spine,down my arms and in random places around my body.

I have had an MRI of my brain neck and spine extensive repeated blood work, all clear.

I have seen three neurologists a neuro psychologist and many many doctors.

I have been diagnosed with a sensitized nervous system brought on by many years of intense anxiety and stress.

As you can imagine it took me a long long time to accept this.

I still have these symptoms some days worse than others.

Please try and stay calm as this will make your symptoms worse.

Please keep me updated as to how you are doing. Thinking of you.

Take care.

• Posted

Hello, Thank you for replying wow i didnt know they had something like that. How interesting. I had a mri on my brain they found a 10mm pineal cyst then i had another one about 3 and half four months ago on brain and spine they didnt see anything. so now i have been in much pain. I am not sure if tumors can grow that fast. What other systoms do you have ?? And thanks for sharing your story.
    • Posted

Hi Erica Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know how you are getting on.

The other symptoms I get are muscle twitching all around the body. This is not constant but it does happen everyday. The burning and prickling are worst on my my back and down my arms. Having said that I also feel burning frequently down my legs across the bridge of my feet and also my hands and fingers.

The really scary thing is the loneliness that comes with this. You go and see different GPs and they all stick together.

I even changed my GP and saw anothor doctor but she was the same. I still worry that something has being missed and I'm just being fobbed off with this diagnoses of a sensitized nervous system.

But in fairness to the neurologists GPS countless other doctors,i have seen I do fit with what they say has caused this I. E extreme anxiety and stress and I suppose until I accept it 100 per cent the doubts will add to the anxiety which adds to the symptoms. Catch 22 really.

How I get through each day I dont know but what choice do I have?

I often hide my feelings from family as this would cast a depressing cloud over the house. Strangely what I do find is when my mind is distracted the symptoms reduce. The mind is very very strong and can cause lots of different things.

Sorry about the rant it's a bad day today

Take care and keep me informed how you are doing.

• Posted

Try Swisse Ultiboost Magnesium it worked for me ,i had it for 3 years ,took about a month to kick in then they stopped ,just a bit in my leg now ,good luck
  • Posted

What was the final say on this?

Could they identify the cause?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.