Feel like im on a roller coaster sensation

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone get this I'm getting to the point I think I may need hospital .

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster but it's in my chest you know when you drop on a rollercoster or got over a bump into a car and it gets your belly I have that constantly all over especially in my chest

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Also my heart rate is 96 my blood pressure is fine I picked up irregular heart beat once on my blood pressure machine this morning but did my sisters and it said irregular heart beat twice for her and she feels fine it's just me who feels this dipping kinda scared /thrill feeling constantly it's hard to walk with it like walking is making me feel I'm on a rollercoster
  • Posted

hello my heart rate is 129 and it varies between 111 and 129 sad I knw this feeling and at times i feel like choking. 96 is very good. try doing something relaxing, tk a vacation and go far. maybe you r too stressed
  • Posted

This is common oin anxiety. I get this all the time.

You are giving your anxiety/ panic too much attention and its making you worse.

Stop fixating on every little symptom and blood pressure etc.

Your letting it rule your liferedface

• Posted

I am but I just need to find what's wrong with me that's why I keep checking which I've noticed if I sit back my heart rate sudden drops to 60s I sit up it goes straight to 90s I stand up its high in 100s I've just actually seen about pots syndrome and I do have purple feet and legs when sitting and standing so I'm thinking I may have this as it's often miss diagnosed as anxiety and causes alot of my symtoms I'm litrally driving myself crazy everyday trying to find out what's wrong because no doctor has give any answer to me it's always just a look they give no actual answer to even if I have anxiety unfortunately so I'm feeding my worries I understand that but I just can't stop I wish I could I really do xx
    • Posted

Thats the point Steph there is nothing physically wrong with you it is the anxiety that is making you think you are
  • Posted

I hope so I really can't believe how I feel I feel like I have some sort of virus I'm that dizzy I just went to shop I couldn't focus on what the lady was saying I got the worse pain in right side of my head again and it's gone all shivers and tight on my scalp I basically my right side of head has been painful on and off for about 4 months ! But I honestly can't say I have never felt this ill with anxiety I honestly feel asof I have the flu but without the flu if you get me
  • Posted

Yes it's normal kinda feels like your heart stops or skips a beat it's normal for anxiety
  • Posted

Hello,

I am looking for help or confirmation that this will not lead solely to a heart attack. I understand that anxiety takes many forms. The last while i think i may have a heart attack do to the real or perceived stress i feel. I get the roller coaster feeling. Almost as if i need to hang on to somthing. As if im going to jump through my chest. This feelings is only periodically during the day but not every day. Mostly at night.

• Posted

yes i do, lots of times and so does my brother. He just got everything checked (all tests), they said it could be an ulcer. A doctor once told me , it was a double beat of the heart and most people get them and don't notice it, but apparently I do. Could also be anxiety.

When you find out what it is let me know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.