feeling better

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi girls  i just wanted to let u all know that im doing much better now its 3 weeks since my op,  tummy is still sore and a bit bruised but i feel so much better in my self , ive been xmas shopping with my husband done light housework and im just feeling so good , i know not to do to much  but  i just wanted to let u all know how i was doing    Paula x  merry Christmas to u all  .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

So good to hear that you are feeling better. But remember don't push yourself to much your still healing inside. . Have a Merry Christmas! !!?🎄

• Posted

Great to hear that you're doing well, and also that you're feeling good.  Give yourself time to heal, though!  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours! xx

• Posted

That's great news. At least you can get ready for xmas! I felt good after 4 weeks, my physio even mentioned about going to the gym or swimming. Consultant said No Way - too early and she was so right. I'm 13 weeks post op and personally think you still need to be careful and take it easy. I'm not in pain but still feel exhausted if I try to continue with work and chores the same as I did before. I'd use the Xmas holidays to continue to rest and let others help you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.