feeling depressed from a 19 year old virgin

Posted , 3 users are following.

uh well damn im a 19 year old guy and the past few months i been depressed being a single relationship never in my life had a girlfriend never had a first kiss never hugged a girl nothing and i have some retardness in my brain or im just too much in the dark for my life i tried to give things a go but i got as low results as like how my Geography GCSE was its affected so much of me i spent time on dating apps but that didnt work out for me stopped doing that for time in the past iwas bullied more of my retardness and my colour i tried to talk to single women too but back then they wernt interested in me so now i am out of the hope of not knowing what to do dont think i have good luck certainly not genetically gifted too how i see this going is absolutely dont know i still am feeling down in the ocean i have tried all the things but no results 😔.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi friend, go to the gym, focus on your daily tasks, the right girl will appear in life. try a dating app if that helps 😃

• Posted

those dont help me the second being dating apps i got nothing in the past years but i got charged like double i was paying forgot to cancel the payments

• Edited

I am 25 and I am also single and somehow more or less already accepted it. I have more problems with anxiety and self-doubt. But life is not about being with someone all the time. We are born lonely and this is normal, the main thing is to find a buzz in loneliness and do some favorite thing, work, improve ourselves, play sports. Loneliness is not bad.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.