Feeling down and my body aches am I pregnant???

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have been having a lot of back ache and stomach pain lately I thought it may be my period but I was due on a month and 10 days ago now rolleyes really want a baby am I just over thinking this?? Had these pains for about a week now but no sign of them getting any better iv had no other periods signs so I'm a bit confused too scared to do a pregnancy test because I don't want it to say negative sad anyone felt the same????

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately, only a pregnancy test will be able to confirm/deny your suspicions/hopes.
    • Posted

I know yeahh but everytime I think iv got symptoms and do a test it comes back negative and just makes me feel more like a failure rolleyes
  • Posted

You're not a failure - whatever the result!!
    • Posted

I know yeah but I just feel like one rolleyes iv been trying for 3 years now and I'm at that point where I can't wait any longer it's driving me insane sad
  • Posted

I have a friend who tried for many years, then underwent 3 attempts at IVF and after everything failed, she 'gave-up'. 2 months later, she fell pregnant naturally. So never say never!
    • Posted

I know yeahh they always say tht when your not trying it will happen smile I just want to be a mom so bad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.