feeling miserable

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had a good weekend, anxiety tried to sneak in, but I pushed through the best way I could. My daughter is right back with me and I'm happy. This morning I feel horrible and feel like crying, I use to feel so normal now I feel horrible and I can't cope. I have so much I want to do and every five mins I feel like im dying which scares the crap out of me. My birthday is tomorrow and I'm not even feeling all that great, feeling this way really sucks I don't know what to do anymore. I do go to counseling and I enjoy talking to her, just want to be normal again.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

dont worry you will feel yourself again soon. ill admit im not feeling too great atm but trying to keep myself busy and motivated 
  • Posted

It's amazing how our emotions can change so quickly. Not having a good day so I know how you feel.
    • Posted

Its so hard to put on a brave face sometimes. My husband does get frustrated with me as he just doesn't understand depression. No one does unless they've suffered themselves.
    • Posted

Praying things get better my daughter has a play date so that's giving me something to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.