Feeling really really low latley?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Lately I have been feeling very very low! I don't know why I feel like this, I'm not sleeping properly either & i seem to be losing weight but I'm still eating!

What can I do?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

These are classic depression symptoms, don't delay go to your doctor and let them know, don't just leave it like I did trying to put on a brave face, talk about it get helped, you'll be fine 😊

• Posted

Thank you for your reply! If I phone the doctors what do I say? I feel like this is stupid?
    • Posted

Just make an appointment and tell the doctor how you've been feeling just like you have on here today. In fact I wrote down what I'd been feeling and what symptoms I'd been having just because I tend to forget when I feel like I'm put on the spot as it were, you'll be fine.

• Posted

And always remember if you need to chat or need advise we are all in this together we can help each other any time day or night x
  • Posted

Hello jess

If you are very low and depressed and not sleeping see your GP. If you are loosing weight as well it is important you discuss this as well, especially if you are eating  and still becoming thinner.

Make an appointment with your GP, a double appointment together, make a written list of your concerns and then discuss your fears. Your list will speed up your appointment and yo will not forget anything.

Remember your GP is in partnership with you to understand your needs 

If you need any support you know where we are

BOB

• Posted

Hi, try exercising an hour a day and go out and socialize

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.