Female Questions after blunt trauma

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is there any way or chance that my tubes could have become untied from all the things that were done when they cut me from spine to pubic area when they were tryin to revive me from my severe blunt trauma during my recent car crash?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I wouldn't think so, but I guess it could depend what method they used, even though I assume the chance is still small. If they used the clips maybe one came off. If they cut and burned them I'm not really sure how it would be possible though.
  • Posted

I do know there is still a failure rate as well. It's small but there is still one in general. I opted not to have the clips because I read down the road about them working their way off.
  • Posted

what exactly is a dye test?
  • Posted

A dye test is where dye is passed through your tubes while observing by scanning so they can see if the tie is still working.  Poor you I hope you are recovering well from your injuries and operation, sounds horrific.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.