Ferrintin low and weird hearing

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I have always like a hemoglobin on the edge of good. It always going down and staying right under the edge but the doc was not finding it needed to get meds for

The last time my hemoglobin was 7.3 and my ferrintin was way too low it was 13

Having cold hands and feet, Extreme dizzy and feeling like constant in a dream. Short of breath with only a couple of steps or when I talk . My Tinnitus got also a lot worser, It's like a sort of old tv/static sound. I also have a weird sensation sometimes to hear my heartbeat and having a muffled hearing. I had a hearing test and this was good. I am wondering if someone has this weird symptoms

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.