Fexofenadine

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello there I have allergic reactions to a lot of meds since taking Alpha inhibitor medications namely prickly itching burning pains in a lot of the parts of my skin I think its a form neoraphy which has affected the nerve ending in my body so the hospital doctors gave me an anti histamine one of 1st generation it seemed to work at first until I took the 5 dose of the 4mg dose then the itching came back with a vengeance so I to see a prescribing nurse who gave me 180mg dose per day of fexofenadine again this seemed alright at first until I woke in the night with very bad Palpitations this went off and on throughout the night even the itching was coming back making me feel miserable I feel asleep asleep off and on throughout the night I woke cause I had to get up to let ot into see I'd forgotten about appointment. the itching was still as bad as before my body inside felt hotter then normal still watering eyes and nose I smelt a rubbery smell not sure were that came from apart from urinal cathata.

have any you guys experienced this as I am getting pretty desperate for answers it just seems like one thing after the other starts up

many thanks

Brian

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.